Thursday, December 4, 2008

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies (from Stacey Kasteler)

For those of you who know me... you know I know pumpkin, and these cookies are at the top of my list. So here is a great recipe.
3 cups pumpkin
2 eggs
1 cup oil
2 teas. baking soda
2 teas. baking powder
2 teas. ground nutmeg
2 teas. ground cinnamon
2 teas. vanilla
1 teas. salt
3 cups of sugar
5 cups of flour
1 bag of milk chocolate chips
Mix all ingredients together well...then add the flour. Fold in choco chips. Bake at 350 for 13-15 minutes. (depending on your oven)...it makes a lot! (thank goodness cause i can eat a lot)

2 comments:

Julie Pia said...

You're the best. Thanks for sharing!

nicole b said...

Can't wait to make these myself! There's nothing like a pumpkin chocolate chip cookie! And that's just what my thighs need right now...haha!