Sunday, October 2, 2011

Marathon weekend... both physical and spiritual



I DID IT... didn't know if I ever would... but I did :)
26.2 in 3 hours and 12 minutes.  I was so happy to accomplish something I have always been afraid of doing....
I can honestly say... I am proud of myself.


 My running buddies... and inspiration


My #1 fan... LOVE THIS MAN!


 Then up to the cabin for a spiritual marathon...CONFERENCE.
Loved being with the family and listening to such inspirational messages!


 Paige


Broc


Brin


 Dad


 Alyse


Brooke

3 comments:

nicole b said...

Way to go Tiff! Your time is amazing. And love the pics of your cute family!

Taylor and Cami Weight said...

Congrats Tiff! That is an amazing time and I always knew you could do a marathon...when will the next one be? :)

Amber said...

Hooray! You finally updated your blog! :) I love the pics and miss you guys! Good job again on running the marathon in "record-time." AWESOME.